Tuesday, August 24, 2004

24th AUG 04 0016Hrs

PHONE BOOK.

Have you ever really looked into your cell phone's name list before? As in REALLY look through it seriously? I have. I have a hundred over contacts in my cell phone. But when it comes down to it, there are only a handful i do contact on a regular basis, be it an actual call or SMS. When i need someone to chat with, or things i have on my mind and need a listening ear, there is NO-ONE in my phone book i can contact. Why do i keep these numbers in my list then? Honestly, i do not have the answer. I have tried SMSing a "hello", or just a simple "Hi". Very so often, i won't get a single reply. Sometimes i wonder why i got their numbers for in the first place.

Not that i never get calls before though. I will sometimes get calls from people who needs my help, be it monetary or emotional. I try. I can't be by my phone 24 hours a day. But i do try. A handphone has become so much a part of us that we feel cut off from the world if we do, in the unfortunate event lose our phones. Yet sometimes, having a handphone can be a very irritating inclusion of our daily lives. Ironic, isn't it? As i look through my contact list today, i realised that i have so little people i could communicate with. Fact of the matter is, i am real lonely. Solitude has really begun to eat into me, piece by piece, bit by bit, hour by hour, day by day. A simple "hello" or even a little "hi". It would have made my day. I guess sometimes, life has a way of playing cruel jokes on you. Making you feel just a sense of loneliness yet as the same time, give you the illusion that you have alot of friends after all.

I am just looking for someone to be by my side. To talk. To have fun. To laugh. To cry. Yet, it all seems so far away from me now. Maybe because i will never be accepted. Or maybe because i am cursed. Or maybe because i just dun have the qualities that attracts. I may never know

Till then, i continue to look through my phone book, sending out SMSes, hoping beyond all hope, that somehow, someway, my call will be answered.

Time to meditate again

EarlGrey


Elder-Grey blogged @ 12:17 AM | archives




---*make it real*---


Comments: Post a Comment
This egg hatches on 03/01/06! Adopt one today!
James Lee Ng
Gender: Male (Like Duhz!)
Age: Above 21 ;D
Nicknames: Moderator/Angel-x/LostFaith/EarlGrey
Marital Status: Single and Available
Lives with: Family at YCK area
Occupation: Executive Officer
Licence: Class 3 (W.e.f 13/04/06)


***********************

interests

StarTrek (All Series): Member of StarTrek Fan Group of Singapore (STFGSG)
Aikido: Member of Aikido Shinju-Kai Singapore since November 2004.
6th Kyu (Blue Belt) 27th March 05.
5th Kyu (Blue Gold) 19th June 05.
4th Kyu (Brown Belt) 25th Sept 05
3rd Kyu (Brown-Gold) 19th Mar 06


***********************
dislikes

Lateness
Indeciveness
Vulguar Words


***********************

Acting Appearences

"Men at 40 (Channel 8) Waiter"
"The Champions (Channel 8)CID Officer"
"Xi Ling Men II (Channel 8)Police/CID Officer"
"My Mighty In-Laws (Channel 8)Wushu Student"
"A Child's Hope II (Channel 8) Medic"
"Room in my Heart (Channel 8) Volunteer"
"My Lucky Charm (Channel 8)Wushu Student"
"Zero to Hero (Channel 8) HellGuard"
"Potrait of Home (Channel 8) Cameraman"
"Feng Niao (Channel 8) Ah Cai"
"Fa Yi X Dang An (Channel 8) Messenger"
"Ai Yoh, Wo De Ma (channel 8) Enviroment Officer"
"Wu Chu Cai Hong (Channel 8) Security Guard"
"Ai De Zhang Men Ren (Channel 8) Reporter (occuring role)"


***********************
Services Provided

Tuition: Once a week, One Subject (Eng,Lit,Geog or Chi), 2 hours per session SGD$180
Events Hosting/Emcee: Neg on Project Basis (SGD$90 - SGD$180 per project)
Advertisment Talent: Market Rate.
Counselling

<

::Lester Ho Black (TJC)::
::Lester Ho White (TJC)::
::FengQuan (VJC)::
::David #Myplace::
::Zuohan #Myplace::
::Hafiz (Aikido)::
::Isaac (little Bro) (Aikido)::
::KangRui (CHS)::
::QiChao (CHS)::
::Jerome::
::Sgstvoy A.K.A Ben (Startrek)::
::Dori A.K.A Fiona (Startrek)::
others

StarTrek Fan Group Singapore ::
Aikido Shinju-Kai Singapore ::
neopets ::
link :: link :: link :: link


Powered by TagBoard Message Board
Name

URL or Email

Messages(smilies)

Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com