Wednesday, August 25, 2004

25th AUG 04 WED. 2339Hrs


A TIME TO LET GO


Today started off pretty quietly. It started raining in the morning and boy what a big rain that was. Thunder and lightning. Been awhile since i last saw it rain this way. I was at home, re-installing all the programmes that were lost a few days ago when my comp crashed on me. fixed up the wires and stuff. Then i had to go off to work at Jurong. When i got there, i almost had an heart attack. My workers never turned up for work. And i had 8 FULL PALLETS of Timber range LAMINATED floor boards to MOVE. I tell you. NEVER EVER EVER employ BAGLADESHES if you can help it. Sheesh. (and they complain they dun get paid to the newspapers every now and then). Anyway i was left to move the stock all alone by myself. I did what i could untill i had no more strength left. (Hey... not bad liao hor... i cleared 3 pallets hor....)

I got back home tired, smelly and sticky. And i haven't even had my dinner. Go figure. Maybe it's because i have too much inside me emotionally that i needed to immerse myself with work. A few days ago, i thought i had lost a friend. Someone whom i, well...... treated MORE then a friend actually. But suprising things do happen i guess. This friend actually took some time to speak to me. Apparently, he read my blog and thus realised that i am gay. He felt it was awkard to talk about this "issue". But we managed to iron things out. He conceeded that there is now a barrier in our already not so smooth "friendship". As i have expected. But he did show alot of maturity in the sense that he still took as much time as he could to explain to me his views and why he feels things will be different now. I guess he never figured out why it mattered to me that i would "lose" him as a friend. If he only knew. I guess that would be the last i ever hear from him. LOL. Anyway. I have spent much thing contemplating. I have come to the conclusion that perhaps it was just not meant to be. I was never meant to recieve any accpetence nor emotions in this life. I have to always be the giving person. Perhaps. Or perhaps thats just what reality is. The hard fact of life. "The greatest gift you can give to the person you care about is to let the person go". I think i can truely understand the meaning of it now. Now that everything is over and done and said... is it even possible for us to even remain AS friends?
I told him i will not sms him anymore, since he dislikes it so much. I guess i can only wish him well.... Meanwhile.... i still have my phone's wallpaper to look at everyday...........

Meditation time

EarlGrey
(heavy hearted)


Elder-Grey blogged @ 11:39 PM | archives




---*make it real*---


Comments: Post a Comment
This egg hatches on 03/01/06! Adopt one today!
James Lee Ng
Gender: Male (Like Duhz!)
Age: Above 21 ;D
Nicknames: Moderator/Angel-x/LostFaith/EarlGrey
Marital Status: Single and Available
Lives with: Family at YCK area
Occupation: Executive Officer
Licence: Class 3 (W.e.f 13/04/06)


***********************

interests

StarTrek (All Series): Member of StarTrek Fan Group of Singapore (STFGSG)
Aikido: Member of Aikido Shinju-Kai Singapore since November 2004.
6th Kyu (Blue Belt) 27th March 05.
5th Kyu (Blue Gold) 19th June 05.
4th Kyu (Brown Belt) 25th Sept 05
3rd Kyu (Brown-Gold) 19th Mar 06


***********************
dislikes

Lateness
Indeciveness
Vulguar Words


***********************

Acting Appearences

"Men at 40 (Channel 8) Waiter"
"The Champions (Channel 8)CID Officer"
"Xi Ling Men II (Channel 8)Police/CID Officer"
"My Mighty In-Laws (Channel 8)Wushu Student"
"A Child's Hope II (Channel 8) Medic"
"Room in my Heart (Channel 8) Volunteer"
"My Lucky Charm (Channel 8)Wushu Student"
"Zero to Hero (Channel 8) HellGuard"
"Potrait of Home (Channel 8) Cameraman"
"Feng Niao (Channel 8) Ah Cai"
"Fa Yi X Dang An (Channel 8) Messenger"
"Ai Yoh, Wo De Ma (channel 8) Enviroment Officer"
"Wu Chu Cai Hong (Channel 8) Security Guard"
"Ai De Zhang Men Ren (Channel 8) Reporter (occuring role)"


***********************
Services Provided

Tuition: Once a week, One Subject (Eng,Lit,Geog or Chi), 2 hours per session SGD$180
Events Hosting/Emcee: Neg on Project Basis (SGD$90 - SGD$180 per project)
Advertisment Talent: Market Rate.
Counselling

<

::Lester Ho Black (TJC)::
::Lester Ho White (TJC)::
::FengQuan (VJC)::
::David #Myplace::
::Zuohan #Myplace::
::Hafiz (Aikido)::
::Isaac (little Bro) (Aikido)::
::KangRui (CHS)::
::QiChao (CHS)::
::Jerome::
::Sgstvoy A.K.A Ben (Startrek)::
::Dori A.K.A Fiona (Startrek)::
others

StarTrek Fan Group Singapore ::
Aikido Shinju-Kai Singapore ::
neopets ::
link :: link :: link :: link


Powered by TagBoard Message Board
Name

URL or Email

Messages(smilies)

Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com