Monday, September 06, 2004

5th and 6th SEP 04 SUN ~ MON

INNER DEMONS

Sundays are supposed to be a time for relaxation, to recharge and to recover from the previous week's stresses and what nots, Yes? That's what i thought i was doing when i went out with Edric in the late afternoon to the Esplanade. Met Andre and Aaron there. That idiot Edric can even leave them in peace to do their business in the toilet. Had to rush in and irritate them. Anyways we went for dinner at Marina Square Kenny Rogers. The rest weren't hungry... but i was starving so i got myself a dark quarter chicken (the drumstick part) and the rest just got some muffins, soup and mac cheese.

Edric as usual HAVE to be the clown. Drinks the soup and left All the celery and carrots intact. Felt like slapping him. REALLY. Then i received the SMS.

My sister wanted to meet me.

I told her to meet us at Kenny Rogers, since she was actually outside too. My sister opened up fast to the guys.. almost as if they were old friends already. Sheesh... Kids...... We left the restaurant awhile later and made our way window shopping. Then my mother rang my sister... to check up on me.....

Now, know this. I'am not someone who gets effected by trivial matters easily. However, there is something about a broken up family that really strikes me deeply. I was suddenly reminded how far apart i was from my own sister, even when we are just right there besides each other. It is ridiculous that a family have to live apart, get so bitter about each other. Yet, that very thing is happening to me.

I love my family. My dad, my mom (Yes. i DO love my mother... with all my heart. still do...even now), My sis and my brothers. However, i cannot bring myself to FORGIVE nor CONDONE the actions that my mother chose to do. She made the choice to lead the life she wants and I, in return, chose to leave the facade and all the hypocrisy that her lifestyle makes.

And how i have paid dearly for that decision. I had to live alone. Cut off from the basic need of every human being. The love and warmth of a family. The sad realisation that there is no turing back from what has happened.

Every action has consequences. This is the principle that i have always adhered to. I do not regret my decision to leave. What i DO regret is that things have to turn out this way. I guess each and everyone has his/her own personal demons that they need to deal with. Mine... well..... lets just say it's much bigger.

I am so tired.... so drained.....

Time to meditate.

EarlGrey


Elder-Grey blogged @ 10:28 PM | archives




---*make it real*---


Comments: Post a Comment
This egg hatches on 03/01/06! Adopt one today!
James Lee Ng
Gender: Male (Like Duhz!)
Age: Above 21 ;D
Nicknames: Moderator/Angel-x/LostFaith/EarlGrey
Marital Status: Single and Available
Lives with: Family at YCK area
Occupation: Executive Officer
Licence: Class 3 (W.e.f 13/04/06)


***********************

interests

StarTrek (All Series): Member of StarTrek Fan Group of Singapore (STFGSG)
Aikido: Member of Aikido Shinju-Kai Singapore since November 2004.
6th Kyu (Blue Belt) 27th March 05.
5th Kyu (Blue Gold) 19th June 05.
4th Kyu (Brown Belt) 25th Sept 05
3rd Kyu (Brown-Gold) 19th Mar 06


***********************
dislikes

Lateness
Indeciveness
Vulguar Words


***********************

Acting Appearences

"Men at 40 (Channel 8) Waiter"
"The Champions (Channel 8)CID Officer"
"Xi Ling Men II (Channel 8)Police/CID Officer"
"My Mighty In-Laws (Channel 8)Wushu Student"
"A Child's Hope II (Channel 8) Medic"
"Room in my Heart (Channel 8) Volunteer"
"My Lucky Charm (Channel 8)Wushu Student"
"Zero to Hero (Channel 8) HellGuard"
"Potrait of Home (Channel 8) Cameraman"
"Feng Niao (Channel 8) Ah Cai"
"Fa Yi X Dang An (Channel 8) Messenger"
"Ai Yoh, Wo De Ma (channel 8) Enviroment Officer"
"Wu Chu Cai Hong (Channel 8) Security Guard"
"Ai De Zhang Men Ren (Channel 8) Reporter (occuring role)"


***********************
Services Provided

Tuition: Once a week, One Subject (Eng,Lit,Geog or Chi), 2 hours per session SGD$180
Events Hosting/Emcee: Neg on Project Basis (SGD$90 - SGD$180 per project)
Advertisment Talent: Market Rate.
Counselling

<

::Lester Ho Black (TJC)::
::Lester Ho White (TJC)::
::FengQuan (VJC)::
::David #Myplace::
::Zuohan #Myplace::
::Hafiz (Aikido)::
::Isaac (little Bro) (Aikido)::
::KangRui (CHS)::
::QiChao (CHS)::
::Jerome::
::Sgstvoy A.K.A Ben (Startrek)::
::Dori A.K.A Fiona (Startrek)::
others

StarTrek Fan Group Singapore ::
Aikido Shinju-Kai Singapore ::
neopets ::
link :: link :: link :: link


Powered by TagBoard Message Board
Name

URL or Email

Messages(smilies)

Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com