14th JAN 2005. FRIDAY. 11:09PM
First post of year 2005. Time for me to put down resolutions in "digital" ink before i totally break them again. First off. Made some changes to my "Life-Goals" List. Certian challenges have appeared in my life and it is time for me to make some adjustments to my lifestyle to deal with those challenges. My priorites have changed somewhat and i hope things will only get better for me as time goes by.
2004 was a bad year for me. Lost most of what i hold dear in my life. I lost my mother. I lost my family. I was pretty much left with nothing after all is said and done. However, there ARE a few things that i have to be happy about. First of all, my love of acting. Thus far, the following are the Dramas i have appeared on in the year 2004 as a Part-Time actor with MediaCorp Studios. Please note that all show titles are aired on Channel 8.
1) "Men at 40" (Waiter) == Expired
2) "The Champions" (CNB Officer)== Expired
3) "Xi Ling Men II' (CNB Officer, Police Officer)== Expired
4) "My Mighty In-Laws" (Wushu Student)== Expired
5) "A Child's Hope II" (Medic)== Expired
6) "Room in my Heart" (Volunteer Worker)== Expired
7) "My Lucky Charm" (Taiji Student)== On-Going
8) "Meet Joe Black" (Ghost Constable)== Unreleased
I hope i will get more opportunities in 2005. Hopefully, i can also get myself a good speaking rol with more exposure time. Well.... we can ALL hope can't we?
Comments: Post a Comment