Friday, January 14, 2005

14th JAN 2005. FRIDAY. 11:09PM

STOCK-TAKE.

First post of year 2005. Time for me to put down resolutions in "digital" ink before i totally break them again. First off. Made some changes to my "Life-Goals" List. Certian challenges have appeared in my life and it is time for me to make some adjustments to my lifestyle to deal with those challenges. My priorites have changed somewhat and i hope things will only get better for me as time goes by.

2004 was a bad year for me. Lost most of what i hold dear in my life. I lost my mother. I lost my family. I was pretty much left with nothing after all is said and done. However, there ARE a few things that i have to be happy about. First of all, my love of acting. Thus far, the following are the Dramas i have appeared on in the year 2004 as a Part-Time actor with MediaCorp Studios. Please note that all show titles are aired on Channel 8.

1) "Men at 40" (Waiter) == Expired

2) "The Champions" (CNB Officer)== Expired

3) "Xi Ling Men II' (CNB Officer, Police Officer)== Expired

4) "My Mighty In-Laws" (Wushu Student)== Expired

5) "A Child's Hope II" (Medic)== Expired

6) "Room in my Heart" (Volunteer Worker)== Expired

7) "My Lucky Charm" (Taiji Student)== On-Going

8) "Meet Joe Black" (Ghost Constable)== Unreleased

I hope i will get more opportunities in 2005. Hopefully, i can also get myself a good speaking rol with more exposure time. Well.... we can ALL hope can't we?

EarlGrey


Elder-Grey blogged @ 11:02 PM | archives




---*make it real*---


Comments: Post a Comment
This egg hatches on 03/01/06! Adopt one today!
James Lee Ng
Gender: Male (Like Duhz!)
Age: Above 21 ;D
Nicknames: Moderator/Angel-x/LostFaith/EarlGrey
Marital Status: Single and Available
Lives with: Family at YCK area
Occupation: Executive Officer
Licence: Class 3 (W.e.f 13/04/06)


***********************

interests

StarTrek (All Series): Member of StarTrek Fan Group of Singapore (STFGSG)
Aikido: Member of Aikido Shinju-Kai Singapore since November 2004.
6th Kyu (Blue Belt) 27th March 05.
5th Kyu (Blue Gold) 19th June 05.
4th Kyu (Brown Belt) 25th Sept 05
3rd Kyu (Brown-Gold) 19th Mar 06


***********************
dislikes

Lateness
Indeciveness
Vulguar Words


***********************

Acting Appearences

"Men at 40 (Channel 8) Waiter"
"The Champions (Channel 8)CID Officer"
"Xi Ling Men II (Channel 8)Police/CID Officer"
"My Mighty In-Laws (Channel 8)Wushu Student"
"A Child's Hope II (Channel 8) Medic"
"Room in my Heart (Channel 8) Volunteer"
"My Lucky Charm (Channel 8)Wushu Student"
"Zero to Hero (Channel 8) HellGuard"
"Potrait of Home (Channel 8) Cameraman"
"Feng Niao (Channel 8) Ah Cai"
"Fa Yi X Dang An (Channel 8) Messenger"
"Ai Yoh, Wo De Ma (channel 8) Enviroment Officer"
"Wu Chu Cai Hong (Channel 8) Security Guard"
"Ai De Zhang Men Ren (Channel 8) Reporter (occuring role)"


***********************
Services Provided

Tuition: Once a week, One Subject (Eng,Lit,Geog or Chi), 2 hours per session SGD$180
Events Hosting/Emcee: Neg on Project Basis (SGD$90 - SGD$180 per project)
Advertisment Talent: Market Rate.
Counselling

<

::Lester Ho Black (TJC)::
::Lester Ho White (TJC)::
::FengQuan (VJC)::
::David #Myplace::
::Zuohan #Myplace::
::Hafiz (Aikido)::
::Isaac (little Bro) (Aikido)::
::KangRui (CHS)::
::QiChao (CHS)::
::Jerome::
::Sgstvoy A.K.A Ben (Startrek)::
::Dori A.K.A Fiona (Startrek)::
others

StarTrek Fan Group Singapore ::
Aikido Shinju-Kai Singapore ::
neopets ::
link :: link :: link :: link


Powered by TagBoard Message Board
Name

URL or Email

Messages(smilies)

Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com