Monday, March 28, 2005

28th March 05 Monday 10:08pm

WORDS

The following composition i am going to write if for a special someone in my life. That person may never know who he is, Maybe he dosen't even care. But no matter. Somehow, i felt i had to put this down in writing. The past few weeks have opened my mind to a different outlook in life. So, might as well go in a daze.

We met in the open, the day our paths crossed.
Neither knew each other, yet the conversations poured.
For that few hours, words brought us close.
Neither thought it would last, as most often they do not.
Fate had another plan, back then, we knew not.
From words spoken, to tele conversations.
Our friendship grew, slowly, but gradualy so.

I never knew why, or how or so,
But somehow we clicked on very well,
Throughout the night, our conversations could hold.
You brought me laughter, like no other.
You were there for me, When others shy.
You bothered to call, to SMS or meet
Even when time is a constraint,
You never fail to do that little bit.
I knew then, You were special.
You were someone i never should have met.
It was then, i knew things had gone wrong.

Fate had a plan, a cruel joke.
I found i had fallen for you, beyond even my deepest soul.
But it was not meant to be, i knew.
We were seperated, by distance, age and gender.
You could never accept me, this much i already knew.
I don't know if you ever felt for me.
I know i never will.

But i will forever remember what you told me,
If things were different, You would accept me without a thought.
I want you to know, to hear this is enough.
I need to let you go.

I keep your picture in my phone, Whenever i faced problems,
Be it finance or soul,
Your picture would give me strength, for me to carry on.

I Do Love you. This will never change.

But, just because,

I HAVE to let you go.

JT, Forget me...

In time, I know you will.

Be well. And move on.


Elder-Grey blogged @ 10:06 PM | archives




---*make it real*---


Comments: Post a Comment
This egg hatches on 03/01/06! Adopt one today!
James Lee Ng
Gender: Male (Like Duhz!)
Age: Above 21 ;D
Nicknames: Moderator/Angel-x/LostFaith/EarlGrey
Marital Status: Single and Available
Lives with: Family at YCK area
Occupation: Executive Officer
Licence: Class 3 (W.e.f 13/04/06)


***********************

interests

StarTrek (All Series): Member of StarTrek Fan Group of Singapore (STFGSG)
Aikido: Member of Aikido Shinju-Kai Singapore since November 2004.
6th Kyu (Blue Belt) 27th March 05.
5th Kyu (Blue Gold) 19th June 05.
4th Kyu (Brown Belt) 25th Sept 05
3rd Kyu (Brown-Gold) 19th Mar 06


***********************
dislikes

Lateness
Indeciveness
Vulguar Words


***********************

Acting Appearences

"Men at 40 (Channel 8) Waiter"
"The Champions (Channel 8)CID Officer"
"Xi Ling Men II (Channel 8)Police/CID Officer"
"My Mighty In-Laws (Channel 8)Wushu Student"
"A Child's Hope II (Channel 8) Medic"
"Room in my Heart (Channel 8) Volunteer"
"My Lucky Charm (Channel 8)Wushu Student"
"Zero to Hero (Channel 8) HellGuard"
"Potrait of Home (Channel 8) Cameraman"
"Feng Niao (Channel 8) Ah Cai"
"Fa Yi X Dang An (Channel 8) Messenger"
"Ai Yoh, Wo De Ma (channel 8) Enviroment Officer"
"Wu Chu Cai Hong (Channel 8) Security Guard"
"Ai De Zhang Men Ren (Channel 8) Reporter (occuring role)"


***********************
Services Provided

Tuition: Once a week, One Subject (Eng,Lit,Geog or Chi), 2 hours per session SGD$180
Events Hosting/Emcee: Neg on Project Basis (SGD$90 - SGD$180 per project)
Advertisment Talent: Market Rate.
Counselling

<

::Lester Ho Black (TJC)::
::Lester Ho White (TJC)::
::FengQuan (VJC)::
::David #Myplace::
::Zuohan #Myplace::
::Hafiz (Aikido)::
::Isaac (little Bro) (Aikido)::
::KangRui (CHS)::
::QiChao (CHS)::
::Jerome::
::Sgstvoy A.K.A Ben (Startrek)::
::Dori A.K.A Fiona (Startrek)::
others

StarTrek Fan Group Singapore ::
Aikido Shinju-Kai Singapore ::
neopets ::
link :: link :: link :: link


Powered by TagBoard Message Board
Name

URL or Email

Messages(smilies)

Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com