Friday, June 17, 2005

Friday 17th June 05 1250am

DONE

Today was usual lar. Went to office for work. Had a meeting untill about 5pm then went off to Hougang for canvassing again. I left early to go for my final training with Instructor Kuah before the big day this Sunday. The aim is to fight for a double promotion to the grade of Brown Belt. Wish me luck.

When i got home, Eddie spoke to me online. Well.... as fate would have it, he READ m blog...and all the secrets that were held in it. He made it very clear that he was DISGUSTED, SHOCKED and ultimately, totally put off with me. I dun blame him, In fact, i actually asked for it, didn't i? I should have known better then to write out my true feelings on an ONLINE BLOG.

But i did. Why? I don't know. But the fact remains that i did. And what was the repercussions of that action?

I lost another friend. One that i have really treasured with my heart. Yes. He blocked me on MSN, most likely will never want to meet or speak to me again, not even on the phone. Some might ask me, I KNEW something like that would happen.... Why still go throw myself into the provobal lion's den? I don't know.

I suppose that i wanted to see how far Eddie trusts me to do the right and proper thing. Wether he trusts my PERSON enough to know that in no circumstance will i EVER do anything inappropriate towards him. But i guess that was not to be. In the end, he too walked away. Just like all the other people in my life.

All the best to you bro.... No matter what, you all always be a brother to me.

Thank you for the friendship... It was great while it lasted.

Now, all that's left is for the others to leave ne too... at least, I can die knowing that at least, they are all having a better life elsewhere.

EarlGrey


Elder-Grey blogged @ 12:46 AM | archives




---*make it real*---


Comments: Post a Comment
This egg hatches on 03/01/06! Adopt one today!
James Lee Ng
Gender: Male (Like Duhz!)
Age: Above 21 ;D
Nicknames: Moderator/Angel-x/LostFaith/EarlGrey
Marital Status: Single and Available
Lives with: Family at YCK area
Occupation: Executive Officer
Licence: Class 3 (W.e.f 13/04/06)


***********************

interests

StarTrek (All Series): Member of StarTrek Fan Group of Singapore (STFGSG)
Aikido: Member of Aikido Shinju-Kai Singapore since November 2004.
6th Kyu (Blue Belt) 27th March 05.
5th Kyu (Blue Gold) 19th June 05.
4th Kyu (Brown Belt) 25th Sept 05
3rd Kyu (Brown-Gold) 19th Mar 06


***********************
dislikes

Lateness
Indeciveness
Vulguar Words


***********************

Acting Appearences

"Men at 40 (Channel 8) Waiter"
"The Champions (Channel 8)CID Officer"
"Xi Ling Men II (Channel 8)Police/CID Officer"
"My Mighty In-Laws (Channel 8)Wushu Student"
"A Child's Hope II (Channel 8) Medic"
"Room in my Heart (Channel 8) Volunteer"
"My Lucky Charm (Channel 8)Wushu Student"
"Zero to Hero (Channel 8) HellGuard"
"Potrait of Home (Channel 8) Cameraman"
"Feng Niao (Channel 8) Ah Cai"
"Fa Yi X Dang An (Channel 8) Messenger"
"Ai Yoh, Wo De Ma (channel 8) Enviroment Officer"
"Wu Chu Cai Hong (Channel 8) Security Guard"
"Ai De Zhang Men Ren (Channel 8) Reporter (occuring role)"


***********************
Services Provided

Tuition: Once a week, One Subject (Eng,Lit,Geog or Chi), 2 hours per session SGD$180
Events Hosting/Emcee: Neg on Project Basis (SGD$90 - SGD$180 per project)
Advertisment Talent: Market Rate.
Counselling

<

::Lester Ho Black (TJC)::
::Lester Ho White (TJC)::
::FengQuan (VJC)::
::David #Myplace::
::Zuohan #Myplace::
::Hafiz (Aikido)::
::Isaac (little Bro) (Aikido)::
::KangRui (CHS)::
::QiChao (CHS)::
::Jerome::
::Sgstvoy A.K.A Ben (Startrek)::
::Dori A.K.A Fiona (Startrek)::
others

StarTrek Fan Group Singapore ::
Aikido Shinju-Kai Singapore ::
neopets ::
link :: link :: link :: link


Powered by TagBoard Message Board
Name

URL or Email

Messages(smilies)

Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com