Monday, July 18, 2005

Monday 18th July 05 1105pm

GOODBYE OSCAR

My dog Oscar passed away due to internal bleeding on Saturday. When i heard the news from my sister, i couldn't help but feel guilty. Oscar was MY pet. My best friend for all those years he was alive. I had to unfortunately leave him due to my family problems. I could not take care of him by myself. I could neither provide for him financially or personally. I was simply unable to. But Oscar was already old. His white beard was already showing. In the end.... i didn't even manage to be there for him when he breathed his last.

I am a bad owner.

Oscar, i hope that you could find it in your heart to forgive me for letting you down. I'am sorry Oscar. Please. Forgive me.

On my personal front, I managed to get a job as a Junior Executive in a Government Organisation. The pay is not fantastic, and it's only a temp job that is daily rated. However, it is also a 8 - 5 job, leaving me enough time for me to give Tuition after work. It's also a 5 days a week job. With the pay from this day job and my Tuition fees, i may finally be more stable in my monies and begin paying off my various debts.

I am also planning to rent out my 2 rooms at home. At least, let the house pay for itself.

All these may be considered "good" in the sense that i have finally gotten myself a job. But problems in the real world is not that simple is it?

I may have to give up my Aikido because of my work commitments.

AGAIN. After going back to my favourite Martial Arts after a 10+ year's absence, i have to face the possibility of stopping my training AGAIN.

No. I REFUSE to give up. there must be SOME way i can make it work.

And i am STILL lonely as hell. Is there anyone out there that is meant for me? Or.... am i just fated to talk to my own shadow, and see the people i love and care about walk away from me?

EarlGrey


Elder-Grey blogged @ 11:01 PM | archives




---*make it real*---


Comments: Post a Comment
This egg hatches on 03/01/06! Adopt one today!
James Lee Ng
Gender: Male (Like Duhz!)
Age: Above 21 ;D
Nicknames: Moderator/Angel-x/LostFaith/EarlGrey
Marital Status: Single and Available
Lives with: Family at YCK area
Occupation: Executive Officer
Licence: Class 3 (W.e.f 13/04/06)


***********************

interests

StarTrek (All Series): Member of StarTrek Fan Group of Singapore (STFGSG)
Aikido: Member of Aikido Shinju-Kai Singapore since November 2004.
6th Kyu (Blue Belt) 27th March 05.
5th Kyu (Blue Gold) 19th June 05.
4th Kyu (Brown Belt) 25th Sept 05
3rd Kyu (Brown-Gold) 19th Mar 06


***********************
dislikes

Lateness
Indeciveness
Vulguar Words


***********************

Acting Appearences

"Men at 40 (Channel 8) Waiter"
"The Champions (Channel 8)CID Officer"
"Xi Ling Men II (Channel 8)Police/CID Officer"
"My Mighty In-Laws (Channel 8)Wushu Student"
"A Child's Hope II (Channel 8) Medic"
"Room in my Heart (Channel 8) Volunteer"
"My Lucky Charm (Channel 8)Wushu Student"
"Zero to Hero (Channel 8) HellGuard"
"Potrait of Home (Channel 8) Cameraman"
"Feng Niao (Channel 8) Ah Cai"
"Fa Yi X Dang An (Channel 8) Messenger"
"Ai Yoh, Wo De Ma (channel 8) Enviroment Officer"
"Wu Chu Cai Hong (Channel 8) Security Guard"
"Ai De Zhang Men Ren (Channel 8) Reporter (occuring role)"


***********************
Services Provided

Tuition: Once a week, One Subject (Eng,Lit,Geog or Chi), 2 hours per session SGD$180
Events Hosting/Emcee: Neg on Project Basis (SGD$90 - SGD$180 per project)
Advertisment Talent: Market Rate.
Counselling

<

::Lester Ho Black (TJC)::
::Lester Ho White (TJC)::
::FengQuan (VJC)::
::David #Myplace::
::Zuohan #Myplace::
::Hafiz (Aikido)::
::Isaac (little Bro) (Aikido)::
::KangRui (CHS)::
::QiChao (CHS)::
::Jerome::
::Sgstvoy A.K.A Ben (Startrek)::
::Dori A.K.A Fiona (Startrek)::
others

StarTrek Fan Group Singapore ::
Aikido Shinju-Kai Singapore ::
neopets ::
link :: link :: link :: link


Powered by TagBoard Message Board
Name

URL or Email

Messages(smilies)

Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com