Thursday, July 07, 2005

Thursday 7th July 05 0151am

FULL SWING

Wednesday was a very busy FULL day. Woke up at 7am to prepare for a whole day of fliming at Mediacorp. Arrived there at 9am and took my clothes for my morning shoot. The show i was supposed to flim was, would you believe titled "Suai jia mu zi bu sheng dan" Which, loosely translated means "Whose house's chicken lays no eggs". I mean, what kind of CRAP title is this for a show? However, Mediacorp has the tendency of changing their show title at the last minute. So, i'am not counting on them ACTUALLY using that title in the end. Anyways, I was brought to a temple near Phillip Street for the shoot. It's actually near the Padang area. When i reached there, however, i was informed that they had over-run their shoot and my scene might be delayed. The Assistant Producer was however, informed that i had another shoot in the afternoon and told me that in the worst case scenerio, they would release me for my next commitment. As it turns out, they could not rush my scene in time afterall, and told me they would send me back for my next shoot. Sometimes, i really admire some of the APs for their understanding and respect for us Part-Time artistes. The AP was mindful that i keep my end of the assignment by turing up on time for my shoot. He also apologised that i wasted my trip down and cannot finish my shoot for this show. He gave me my Artiste's Payment form to sign and assured me that i will still be paid for this "No-Scene".

Wonderful.

Next, i was back to Mediacorp to draw my uniform from wardrobe for my next assignment. The show i will be fliming is a sitcom to be aired later in August titled "AiYoh, Wo De Ma". This show is stared by Zu Mimi and Quan YiFeng. I play an Enviromental Officer. This scene will be aired on the 5th Episode. We were all brought to one shophouse in Ang Mo Kio for the shoot. As usual, i had to wait for my turn and it finally came a few hours later. I had some very long lines and did honestly fumble with the words a few times. But all in all, it was a rather good take in the end. we left the place at about 6:30pm and then i had to go back to Mediacorp to return my uniform. My day was not over yet. I had to rush down to Parkway Parade to give Tuition.

Tuition was rather strange today. I told my students i just had a full day of fliming and they understood that i may be alittle on the tired side. So our tuition sessions slowly progressed to a disscussion about what i actually do for a living and how an artist in Mediacorp actually works. All these while, we were conversing in CHINESE while the tuition was to coach them in ENGLISH. LOL. Anyway, before we knew it, It was 11pm and time to end the session. Took a long bus ride home.

Reached home around 1215am. Watched Boston Legal, Showered and updated blog.

Slept.

EarlGrey


Elder-Grey blogged @ 1:51 AM | archives




---*make it real*---


Comments: Post a Comment
This egg hatches on 03/01/06! Adopt one today!
James Lee Ng
Gender: Male (Like Duhz!)
Age: Above 21 ;D
Nicknames: Moderator/Angel-x/LostFaith/EarlGrey
Marital Status: Single and Available
Lives with: Family at YCK area
Occupation: Executive Officer
Licence: Class 3 (W.e.f 13/04/06)


***********************

interests

StarTrek (All Series): Member of StarTrek Fan Group of Singapore (STFGSG)
Aikido: Member of Aikido Shinju-Kai Singapore since November 2004.
6th Kyu (Blue Belt) 27th March 05.
5th Kyu (Blue Gold) 19th June 05.
4th Kyu (Brown Belt) 25th Sept 05
3rd Kyu (Brown-Gold) 19th Mar 06


***********************
dislikes

Lateness
Indeciveness
Vulguar Words


***********************

Acting Appearences

"Men at 40 (Channel 8) Waiter"
"The Champions (Channel 8)CID Officer"
"Xi Ling Men II (Channel 8)Police/CID Officer"
"My Mighty In-Laws (Channel 8)Wushu Student"
"A Child's Hope II (Channel 8) Medic"
"Room in my Heart (Channel 8) Volunteer"
"My Lucky Charm (Channel 8)Wushu Student"
"Zero to Hero (Channel 8) HellGuard"
"Potrait of Home (Channel 8) Cameraman"
"Feng Niao (Channel 8) Ah Cai"
"Fa Yi X Dang An (Channel 8) Messenger"
"Ai Yoh, Wo De Ma (channel 8) Enviroment Officer"
"Wu Chu Cai Hong (Channel 8) Security Guard"
"Ai De Zhang Men Ren (Channel 8) Reporter (occuring role)"


***********************
Services Provided

Tuition: Once a week, One Subject (Eng,Lit,Geog or Chi), 2 hours per session SGD$180
Events Hosting/Emcee: Neg on Project Basis (SGD$90 - SGD$180 per project)
Advertisment Talent: Market Rate.
Counselling

<

::Lester Ho Black (TJC)::
::Lester Ho White (TJC)::
::FengQuan (VJC)::
::David #Myplace::
::Zuohan #Myplace::
::Hafiz (Aikido)::
::Isaac (little Bro) (Aikido)::
::KangRui (CHS)::
::QiChao (CHS)::
::Jerome::
::Sgstvoy A.K.A Ben (Startrek)::
::Dori A.K.A Fiona (Startrek)::
others

StarTrek Fan Group Singapore ::
Aikido Shinju-Kai Singapore ::
neopets ::
link :: link :: link :: link


Powered by TagBoard Message Board
Name

URL or Email

Messages(smilies)

Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com