Wednesday, August 24, 2005

Wednesday 24th Aug 05 1202am

Times of change

Things have changed for me. I am going back to my Law Studies and in the mean time, still gonna give Tuition to my students. I am also still actively involved in my acting stint with Mediacorp. Finance wise, i forsee it to be much better with the coming weeks. Now my intention is to commit my time to my Law studies. Hopefully at the end of it all, i'll be able to get a job as a teacher or police officer. The pay for both the jobs are decent. Now, my commitment is towards my studies, followed by my driver's licence and my Aikido training. Dun think i have much time for anything else. As for my love front, I have already been rejected by the person i love. So that's up in smoke. He will never be able to accept me anyway. Maybe it's for the better. I have this distinct feeling that someone up there is trying to stop any relationship for me. Who am i to fight with fate? I'am really too tired these few days to write my blog. So, forgive me if my updates are far in between and at most times, short.

I will still continue to update this blog, until such time when i feel it's enough and that i have or want to move on.

And for those who DO read my blog, i humbly request that you guys tag on my tagboard, that's what it's there for anyway.

I am trying hard to get my driver's licence hopefully by this year. I'am not getting any younger and i have many juniors who have already gotten their licences. Makes me feel quite left out. LOL. and oh yeah... my next Aikido grading for brown belt is coming. On the 25th of September.

Wish me luck?

EarlGrey


Elder-Grey blogged @ 12:01 AM | archives




---*make it real*---


Comments: Post a Comment
This egg hatches on 03/01/06! Adopt one today!
James Lee Ng
Gender: Male (Like Duhz!)
Age: Above 21 ;D
Nicknames: Moderator/Angel-x/LostFaith/EarlGrey
Marital Status: Single and Available
Lives with: Family at YCK area
Occupation: Executive Officer
Licence: Class 3 (W.e.f 13/04/06)


***********************

interests

StarTrek (All Series): Member of StarTrek Fan Group of Singapore (STFGSG)
Aikido: Member of Aikido Shinju-Kai Singapore since November 2004.
6th Kyu (Blue Belt) 27th March 05.
5th Kyu (Blue Gold) 19th June 05.
4th Kyu (Brown Belt) 25th Sept 05
3rd Kyu (Brown-Gold) 19th Mar 06


***********************
dislikes

Lateness
Indeciveness
Vulguar Words


***********************

Acting Appearences

"Men at 40 (Channel 8) Waiter"
"The Champions (Channel 8)CID Officer"
"Xi Ling Men II (Channel 8)Police/CID Officer"
"My Mighty In-Laws (Channel 8)Wushu Student"
"A Child's Hope II (Channel 8) Medic"
"Room in my Heart (Channel 8) Volunteer"
"My Lucky Charm (Channel 8)Wushu Student"
"Zero to Hero (Channel 8) HellGuard"
"Potrait of Home (Channel 8) Cameraman"
"Feng Niao (Channel 8) Ah Cai"
"Fa Yi X Dang An (Channel 8) Messenger"
"Ai Yoh, Wo De Ma (channel 8) Enviroment Officer"
"Wu Chu Cai Hong (Channel 8) Security Guard"
"Ai De Zhang Men Ren (Channel 8) Reporter (occuring role)"


***********************
Services Provided

Tuition: Once a week, One Subject (Eng,Lit,Geog or Chi), 2 hours per session SGD$180
Events Hosting/Emcee: Neg on Project Basis (SGD$90 - SGD$180 per project)
Advertisment Talent: Market Rate.
Counselling

<

::Lester Ho Black (TJC)::
::Lester Ho White (TJC)::
::FengQuan (VJC)::
::David #Myplace::
::Zuohan #Myplace::
::Hafiz (Aikido)::
::Isaac (little Bro) (Aikido)::
::KangRui (CHS)::
::QiChao (CHS)::
::Jerome::
::Sgstvoy A.K.A Ben (Startrek)::
::Dori A.K.A Fiona (Startrek)::
others

StarTrek Fan Group Singapore ::
Aikido Shinju-Kai Singapore ::
neopets ::
link :: link :: link :: link


Powered by TagBoard Message Board
Name

URL or Email

Messages(smilies)

Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com