Sunday, September 25, 2005

Sunday 25th Sept 05 1140pm

DRAINED

Recent events ended well for me. First off, i started my Law course. The modules are hard. Cases upon cases have to be memorised, even new words that i dun even know exsisted have to be remembered. However, it was an enriching and interesting subject for me. I went for my 2nd round of Star Idol auditions and will only know if i managed to get into the final 10 male contestants and officially get into the competition proper on the 27th of Sept. Just 2 days away. I have not much confidence in the outcome however, as let's face it, i dun really have the Drop-Dead-handsome looks. I went to the famous temple at Bugis to pray for divine intervention. I know, i'am supposed to be a free thinker and everything. But i figured since i AM chinese by blood, and i DO need some serious help at my current moment, it really dosen't hurt to go pray for some luck. I drew my lot and it turns out to be a "good" lot. I guess how true the lot is, i will know on the 27th.

I managed to have a dinner meeting with Lester and Eddie after a long period of silence from either party. I was very pleased that we could sit down, eat, talk and basically bitch about life as if no misunderstandings have happened between us in the first place. I guess it is true then that sometimes, friendships are a powerful band aid to mend any bad feelings. We talked, and talked for many hours. It was really a happy moment for me, to have things going back to normal as they are.

Today i had my Aikido Brown belt (4th Kyu) grading at the HQ. It was hell. I had to do more then 12 different techniques and it lasted for almost an hour. Rolling, Falling, Turning non stop. I was really spent after the grading. I do hope that i get my grade after all these. If only just to make the trouble worthwhile. This is not to say that i don't love the art as it is. My Dojo is really close knit. Of course, there are also times where my fellow Aikidokas will call or SMS me about the activities of our Dojo. I actually found myself happy that i was called up to assist. At least, it made me feel appriciated and useful, not only to myself, but to others as well. Even if i had to go all the way to Toa Payoh just to help one member submit his grading book for him. But at the end of the day, i wanted to do it. Because simply, i just want to be able to help others, within my limits, of course. My Instructor even told me that he would be submitting my name to HQ to let me be an Assistant Dojo Leader. It is an honour to be able to do something for the people that you do care for, isn't it?

Finance wise, i am still trying to work things out with the old man, and hopefully, things will be better and i can finally clear my debts to my friends who have so kindly assisted me when i was in real dire need.

I am of course really nervous these few days, more so at the current moment as the results for my Star Idol Auditions draws nearer and nearer. I really do hope i manage to get it. Acting has, after all, been the greatest passion of my life since i can remember.

My Friends, pray for me will you?

And if i do, my some miracle, make it to the final 10 males, Vote for me too please?

EarlGrey


Elder-Grey blogged @ 11:37 PM | archives




---*make it real*---


Comments: Post a Comment
This egg hatches on 03/01/06! Adopt one today!
James Lee Ng
Gender: Male (Like Duhz!)
Age: Above 21 ;D
Nicknames: Moderator/Angel-x/LostFaith/EarlGrey
Marital Status: Single and Available
Lives with: Family at YCK area
Occupation: Executive Officer
Licence: Class 3 (W.e.f 13/04/06)


***********************

interests

StarTrek (All Series): Member of StarTrek Fan Group of Singapore (STFGSG)
Aikido: Member of Aikido Shinju-Kai Singapore since November 2004.
6th Kyu (Blue Belt) 27th March 05.
5th Kyu (Blue Gold) 19th June 05.
4th Kyu (Brown Belt) 25th Sept 05
3rd Kyu (Brown-Gold) 19th Mar 06


***********************
dislikes

Lateness
Indeciveness
Vulguar Words


***********************

Acting Appearences

"Men at 40 (Channel 8) Waiter"
"The Champions (Channel 8)CID Officer"
"Xi Ling Men II (Channel 8)Police/CID Officer"
"My Mighty In-Laws (Channel 8)Wushu Student"
"A Child's Hope II (Channel 8) Medic"
"Room in my Heart (Channel 8) Volunteer"
"My Lucky Charm (Channel 8)Wushu Student"
"Zero to Hero (Channel 8) HellGuard"
"Potrait of Home (Channel 8) Cameraman"
"Feng Niao (Channel 8) Ah Cai"
"Fa Yi X Dang An (Channel 8) Messenger"
"Ai Yoh, Wo De Ma (channel 8) Enviroment Officer"
"Wu Chu Cai Hong (Channel 8) Security Guard"
"Ai De Zhang Men Ren (Channel 8) Reporter (occuring role)"


***********************
Services Provided

Tuition: Once a week, One Subject (Eng,Lit,Geog or Chi), 2 hours per session SGD$180
Events Hosting/Emcee: Neg on Project Basis (SGD$90 - SGD$180 per project)
Advertisment Talent: Market Rate.
Counselling

<

::Lester Ho Black (TJC)::
::Lester Ho White (TJC)::
::FengQuan (VJC)::
::David #Myplace::
::Zuohan #Myplace::
::Hafiz (Aikido)::
::Isaac (little Bro) (Aikido)::
::KangRui (CHS)::
::QiChao (CHS)::
::Jerome::
::Sgstvoy A.K.A Ben (Startrek)::
::Dori A.K.A Fiona (Startrek)::
others

StarTrek Fan Group Singapore ::
Aikido Shinju-Kai Singapore ::
neopets ::
link :: link :: link :: link


Powered by TagBoard Message Board
Name

URL or Email

Messages(smilies)

Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com