Sunday, December 18, 2005

Saturday 17th DEC 05 12:20am

POWERLESS

Since nothing much happened today, except for the Chanbara training session i had at HQ, i actually didn't want to make any entry for today. Besides, i needed to sleep early as i have a very long day at HQ tomorrow because of the adult grading. However, i suddenly felt like writting a poem. This poem is meant for one person, i shall not name who. Perhaps if the person reads it, he/she/it/them/us/we/you/her/him will know. Of course, i'am by no means a poet. So, do excuse me if i screw this thing up. LOL

I was lost, blind and so far gone.

You found me, and told me i was wrong.

My way still shines, i just lost the light

My eyes still see, I just covered up my sight.

I was never gone, I was just not strong.

You became my hope, The line i held so thight

Simple words that touched my heart,

I never knew you could do so much

A simple moment, a simple act

Caught my soul, made me whole

But again fate played it's cards

We cannot be, you and me are apart

One day when i am gone,

Perhaps then, will you know the trueness of my heart.

What is the message of the poem above? Chew on it. To the person the poem is for, it's crude i know. But know this.

I am not a perfect person, i make mistakes too. But in all that is true and by the heavens above me as witness, i WILL be there for you, to the best of my powers and abilities. So we can never hold hands and be together, screw that.

It's what we have together that matters.

Have faith. You will see things through. Hopefully, i will too

Blessed Be

EarlGrey


Elder-Grey blogged @ 12:17 AM | archives




---*make it real*---


Comments: Post a Comment
This egg hatches on 03/01/06! Adopt one today!
James Lee Ng
Gender: Male (Like Duhz!)
Age: Above 21 ;D
Nicknames: Moderator/Angel-x/LostFaith/EarlGrey
Marital Status: Single and Available
Lives with: Family at YCK area
Occupation: Executive Officer
Licence: Class 3 (W.e.f 13/04/06)


***********************

interests

StarTrek (All Series): Member of StarTrek Fan Group of Singapore (STFGSG)
Aikido: Member of Aikido Shinju-Kai Singapore since November 2004.
6th Kyu (Blue Belt) 27th March 05.
5th Kyu (Blue Gold) 19th June 05.
4th Kyu (Brown Belt) 25th Sept 05
3rd Kyu (Brown-Gold) 19th Mar 06


***********************
dislikes

Lateness
Indeciveness
Vulguar Words


***********************

Acting Appearences

"Men at 40 (Channel 8) Waiter"
"The Champions (Channel 8)CID Officer"
"Xi Ling Men II (Channel 8)Police/CID Officer"
"My Mighty In-Laws (Channel 8)Wushu Student"
"A Child's Hope II (Channel 8) Medic"
"Room in my Heart (Channel 8) Volunteer"
"My Lucky Charm (Channel 8)Wushu Student"
"Zero to Hero (Channel 8) HellGuard"
"Potrait of Home (Channel 8) Cameraman"
"Feng Niao (Channel 8) Ah Cai"
"Fa Yi X Dang An (Channel 8) Messenger"
"Ai Yoh, Wo De Ma (channel 8) Enviroment Officer"
"Wu Chu Cai Hong (Channel 8) Security Guard"
"Ai De Zhang Men Ren (Channel 8) Reporter (occuring role)"


***********************
Services Provided

Tuition: Once a week, One Subject (Eng,Lit,Geog or Chi), 2 hours per session SGD$180
Events Hosting/Emcee: Neg on Project Basis (SGD$90 - SGD$180 per project)
Advertisment Talent: Market Rate.
Counselling

<

::Lester Ho Black (TJC)::
::Lester Ho White (TJC)::
::FengQuan (VJC)::
::David #Myplace::
::Zuohan #Myplace::
::Hafiz (Aikido)::
::Isaac (little Bro) (Aikido)::
::KangRui (CHS)::
::QiChao (CHS)::
::Jerome::
::Sgstvoy A.K.A Ben (Startrek)::
::Dori A.K.A Fiona (Startrek)::
others

StarTrek Fan Group Singapore ::
Aikido Shinju-Kai Singapore ::
neopets ::
link :: link :: link :: link


Powered by TagBoard Message Board
Name

URL or Email

Messages(smilies)

Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com