Saturday, January 21, 2006

Friday 20th JAN 06 1:35am

A CHANCE TO BE

Today is the first of my refresher courses for my driving test on the 1st of FEB. As it has been awhile since i last operated a motor-car, i was naturally rusty. But that by no means mean that i was bad at the wheel. I just do not remember all the procedures that needs to be done on the circuit. I mean.... there are thousand and one things to remember. Turn head over here, glance over there, look here, shift there. SHEESH. So troublesome. And it dosen't really help to have some "kangchiong" spider instructor who likes to scream and shout at every minor thing. *rolls eyeballs*. Anyway, lesson Happened. Lesson Ended. I think i more or less have got the things required back already. HOPE SO LAR. DAMN Scared for my test..... shivering even NOW.... Haiz.

After Driving lesson supposed to meet my mom at Outram MRT. Ended up, she forced me to have a haircut done at her salon. It was free for me, and the Lunar New Year was just around the corner so... what the Heck. Had an Armarni hairstyle done. LOL. Then my mom wanted to do her hair. And... since it's a WOMEN we are talking about, she told me to go look for my new year's clothes and stuff first at Centerpoint. She will come and pay for the items for me.

Knowing my mum's pattern, i just strolled round the place after i reached there. Looked around the place of course, and found a few items that i was interested in. But, as expected, she called up 4 HOURS later and told me she won't be coming down after all. She had a dinner function it seems. so she wanted me to to meet her on SAT morning 10am. Get this. 10 BLOODY AM at Centerpoint AGAIN just so she can buy the stuff for me. I really want to see with my own eyes which shopping centre in ORCHARD area opens at 10am for HER. Naturally, i was already feeling like a complete idoit loitering around centerpoint for 4 BLOODY Hours not even SURE of what i am doing there. So i thought. OK.... go for dinner. Let things just pass me by after a good dinner.

Called up Jay, BoonYong and Jerald. Jay had to study for exams. Jerald was Lazy. And finally BoonYong said Ok. We will meet for dinner. arranged to meet at 7pm. He SMSED me half and hour before and said 7:15pm. Ok... not so bad.... And then when 7:15pm came. what happens?

"Sry i can't make it hehehe" Reads an SMS sent by BoonYong.

I WAS SO DAMN PISSED

That's TWICE in a day i have been played out by people. MY DAY BLOODY WASTED.

Haiz.

And then when i came back..... i learnt that it seems that even Jerald is having some ill intentions over me now.... But that matter... cannot be confirmed. so... will just have to wait and see.

By the way, Anyone wanna go get yourself some New Years' stuff? perhaps we can go together. i really SUCK at shopping.

Seriously. I just HATE to shop for clothes and such things. Really baffles me why girls can have so much energy to shop. Even those gay kids i know.
MY GOD. they can blow hundreds and hundreds of dollars at one go in shopping.

Haiz........

Some people are just born lucky.

Last Thing. Wish me luck on my driving exam ok?

EarlGrey


Elder-Grey blogged @ 1:34 AM | archives




---*make it real*---


Comments: Post a Comment
This egg hatches on 03/01/06! Adopt one today!
James Lee Ng
Gender: Male (Like Duhz!)
Age: Above 21 ;D
Nicknames: Moderator/Angel-x/LostFaith/EarlGrey
Marital Status: Single and Available
Lives with: Family at YCK area
Occupation: Executive Officer
Licence: Class 3 (W.e.f 13/04/06)


***********************

interests

StarTrek (All Series): Member of StarTrek Fan Group of Singapore (STFGSG)
Aikido: Member of Aikido Shinju-Kai Singapore since November 2004.
6th Kyu (Blue Belt) 27th March 05.
5th Kyu (Blue Gold) 19th June 05.
4th Kyu (Brown Belt) 25th Sept 05
3rd Kyu (Brown-Gold) 19th Mar 06


***********************
dislikes

Lateness
Indeciveness
Vulguar Words


***********************

Acting Appearences

"Men at 40 (Channel 8) Waiter"
"The Champions (Channel 8)CID Officer"
"Xi Ling Men II (Channel 8)Police/CID Officer"
"My Mighty In-Laws (Channel 8)Wushu Student"
"A Child's Hope II (Channel 8) Medic"
"Room in my Heart (Channel 8) Volunteer"
"My Lucky Charm (Channel 8)Wushu Student"
"Zero to Hero (Channel 8) HellGuard"
"Potrait of Home (Channel 8) Cameraman"
"Feng Niao (Channel 8) Ah Cai"
"Fa Yi X Dang An (Channel 8) Messenger"
"Ai Yoh, Wo De Ma (channel 8) Enviroment Officer"
"Wu Chu Cai Hong (Channel 8) Security Guard"
"Ai De Zhang Men Ren (Channel 8) Reporter (occuring role)"


***********************
Services Provided

Tuition: Once a week, One Subject (Eng,Lit,Geog or Chi), 2 hours per session SGD$180
Events Hosting/Emcee: Neg on Project Basis (SGD$90 - SGD$180 per project)
Advertisment Talent: Market Rate.
Counselling

<

::Lester Ho Black (TJC)::
::Lester Ho White (TJC)::
::FengQuan (VJC)::
::David #Myplace::
::Zuohan #Myplace::
::Hafiz (Aikido)::
::Isaac (little Bro) (Aikido)::
::KangRui (CHS)::
::QiChao (CHS)::
::Jerome::
::Sgstvoy A.K.A Ben (Startrek)::
::Dori A.K.A Fiona (Startrek)::
others

StarTrek Fan Group Singapore ::
Aikido Shinju-Kai Singapore ::
neopets ::
link :: link :: link :: link


Powered by TagBoard Message Board
Name

URL or Email

Messages(smilies)

Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com