Friday, January 06, 2006

Thursday 5th JAN 06 12:35am

BETRAYAL

I found out earlier today that some one whom i treated like my own brother has been backstabbing me all these while. This has really made me very dissapointed and confused. But more on that later.

I have finally found a tenant for my Master-Room at home. Finally, i can let the house pay for itself. So that should take care of my household PUB and the other bills every month. As for my own other transport and meals money, well...... i'll just have to look for some freelance job here and there for the time being. At least, i still have a roof over my head, and the bills are taken care of. I can still concentrate on my Law Course.

Now, back to the dissapointment. Today, i just found out from a couple of BoonYong's friends that ALL these while, he has been bad mouthing me behind my back. Telling the whole world that i am Gay and that i am in love with him. And even to the extend that it's very good to go out with me because he can always take advantage of me and i will pay for everything.

When i heard that, i was really heartbroken. Seriously.

Why is it that people will always exploit other people's kindness? Why? Would they like it if the same were to happen to them? I believe not. Yet, they do it all the same.

I treated BoonYong good because i treat him like my own little brother. And when you are with "family", there is no barriers at all right? why should there be? But the line is crossed if you take advantage of this kindness. What hurts me the most is not that he has taken advantage of me, he also attacked me, as a person, verbally.

He went around telling his friends about me. That i'am gay and that i'am in love with him. And that i give people blowjobs and pay them too.

WHAT RUBBISH IS THAT!!!!!!!

And the words came from HIS mouth. What is the sharpest knive in the world? It's the mouth. and the words that came out of his mouth, sliced my heart right up into pieces. How DARE he say such things about me?

Today was the first day of Aikido Training for the year 2006. I didn't want to spoil the mood for everyone. But you see, sometimes the more you try to have a good day, the harder it is for you to actually have it come true. Today, members didn't even want to clear up the table after lesson. Heck, they didn't even want to place the mats BEFORE lesson. Haiz.

And BoonYong........

well.... i'am just really dissapointed.

BoonYong says that he dosen't like me writting about him in my blog. I always Insult him.

Well. If the truth is an "Insult", then perhaps it's better for you to read this insult and reflect upon your own actions.

Yes. So i AM gay. You search your own concience and ask yourself if i have EVER done ANYTHING to you the whole time you have known me. I could have kept it inside me. But NO. i was truthful to you. I even went as far as to get you a christmas present and pay for your Aikido Fees. It's not the money. It's the fact that i care enough to put you FIRST.

And THIS is what you returned me in the end? A BACKSTAB?

I may be Gay, BoonYong. But you know what?

I am a Million times more MAN then you will EVER be.

EarlGrey


Elder-Grey blogged @ 12:34 AM | archives




---*make it real*---


Comments: Post a Comment
This egg hatches on 03/01/06! Adopt one today!
James Lee Ng
Gender: Male (Like Duhz!)
Age: Above 21 ;D
Nicknames: Moderator/Angel-x/LostFaith/EarlGrey
Marital Status: Single and Available
Lives with: Family at YCK area
Occupation: Executive Officer
Licence: Class 3 (W.e.f 13/04/06)


***********************

interests

StarTrek (All Series): Member of StarTrek Fan Group of Singapore (STFGSG)
Aikido: Member of Aikido Shinju-Kai Singapore since November 2004.
6th Kyu (Blue Belt) 27th March 05.
5th Kyu (Blue Gold) 19th June 05.
4th Kyu (Brown Belt) 25th Sept 05
3rd Kyu (Brown-Gold) 19th Mar 06


***********************
dislikes

Lateness
Indeciveness
Vulguar Words


***********************

Acting Appearences

"Men at 40 (Channel 8) Waiter"
"The Champions (Channel 8)CID Officer"
"Xi Ling Men II (Channel 8)Police/CID Officer"
"My Mighty In-Laws (Channel 8)Wushu Student"
"A Child's Hope II (Channel 8) Medic"
"Room in my Heart (Channel 8) Volunteer"
"My Lucky Charm (Channel 8)Wushu Student"
"Zero to Hero (Channel 8) HellGuard"
"Potrait of Home (Channel 8) Cameraman"
"Feng Niao (Channel 8) Ah Cai"
"Fa Yi X Dang An (Channel 8) Messenger"
"Ai Yoh, Wo De Ma (channel 8) Enviroment Officer"
"Wu Chu Cai Hong (Channel 8) Security Guard"
"Ai De Zhang Men Ren (Channel 8) Reporter (occuring role)"


***********************
Services Provided

Tuition: Once a week, One Subject (Eng,Lit,Geog or Chi), 2 hours per session SGD$180
Events Hosting/Emcee: Neg on Project Basis (SGD$90 - SGD$180 per project)
Advertisment Talent: Market Rate.
Counselling

<

::Lester Ho Black (TJC)::
::Lester Ho White (TJC)::
::FengQuan (VJC)::
::David #Myplace::
::Zuohan #Myplace::
::Hafiz (Aikido)::
::Isaac (little Bro) (Aikido)::
::KangRui (CHS)::
::QiChao (CHS)::
::Jerome::
::Sgstvoy A.K.A Ben (Startrek)::
::Dori A.K.A Fiona (Startrek)::
others

StarTrek Fan Group Singapore ::
Aikido Shinju-Kai Singapore ::
neopets ::
link :: link :: link :: link


Powered by TagBoard Message Board
Name

URL or Email

Messages(smilies)

Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com