Thursday, February 02, 2006

Thursday 2nd FEB 06 11:30pm

DINNER

Today i went for dinner with my Aikido gang. Prior to that, Jon met me for lunch at Bedok interchange. We met because he wanted to come visit my new house at Yio Chu Kang. I was too hungry so i had a bowl of laksa at a coffeeshop. We took Bus No. 854 from the interchange and on the way there, Jon just slept through the entire journey. He was really tired i can tell. Anyway he came to my new house for awhile then we took a cab back to Pasir Ris. I thought it would be wise to just stay at Pasir Ris and wait for my dinner date with the Aikido people at 7pm. Halfway through the day, i realised the battery of my cell phone is screwed up. I just charged it the night before and the battery went dead in just a few hours. I quickly went to get another battery from a handphone shop.

In the end, Milton, Ashley, Leong and Isaac turned up for our gathering. We had dinner at the Air-Con coffeeshop consisting of chicken rice, satay and chinese rojak. We had a good talk about things, what we plan for our future in Aikido and about life in general. We had a good time until about close to 11pm.

Reached back to my "White Box" to continue with my acting..........

By the way, "White Box" means the new house i am in. And "my acting" means the facade i have to put up with my mother and the old man.

Oh yeah....... You might have noticed a little egg just sitting on my blog. I find it cute. You might want to put one in your own blog too. I do NOT know what the egg will hatch out to be. But hey... life is all about risks isn't it?



EarlGrey


Elder-Grey blogged @ 11:29 PM | archives




---*make it real*---


Comments: Post a Comment
This egg hatches on 03/01/06! Adopt one today!
James Lee Ng
Gender: Male (Like Duhz!)
Age: Above 21 ;D
Nicknames: Moderator/Angel-x/LostFaith/EarlGrey
Marital Status: Single and Available
Lives with: Family at YCK area
Occupation: Executive Officer
Licence: Class 3 (W.e.f 13/04/06)


***********************

interests

StarTrek (All Series): Member of StarTrek Fan Group of Singapore (STFGSG)
Aikido: Member of Aikido Shinju-Kai Singapore since November 2004.
6th Kyu (Blue Belt) 27th March 05.
5th Kyu (Blue Gold) 19th June 05.
4th Kyu (Brown Belt) 25th Sept 05
3rd Kyu (Brown-Gold) 19th Mar 06


***********************
dislikes

Lateness
Indeciveness
Vulguar Words


***********************

Acting Appearences

"Men at 40 (Channel 8) Waiter"
"The Champions (Channel 8)CID Officer"
"Xi Ling Men II (Channel 8)Police/CID Officer"
"My Mighty In-Laws (Channel 8)Wushu Student"
"A Child's Hope II (Channel 8) Medic"
"Room in my Heart (Channel 8) Volunteer"
"My Lucky Charm (Channel 8)Wushu Student"
"Zero to Hero (Channel 8) HellGuard"
"Potrait of Home (Channel 8) Cameraman"
"Feng Niao (Channel 8) Ah Cai"
"Fa Yi X Dang An (Channel 8) Messenger"
"Ai Yoh, Wo De Ma (channel 8) Enviroment Officer"
"Wu Chu Cai Hong (Channel 8) Security Guard"
"Ai De Zhang Men Ren (Channel 8) Reporter (occuring role)"


***********************
Services Provided

Tuition: Once a week, One Subject (Eng,Lit,Geog or Chi), 2 hours per session SGD$180
Events Hosting/Emcee: Neg on Project Basis (SGD$90 - SGD$180 per project)
Advertisment Talent: Market Rate.
Counselling

<

::Lester Ho Black (TJC)::
::Lester Ho White (TJC)::
::FengQuan (VJC)::
::David #Myplace::
::Zuohan #Myplace::
::Hafiz (Aikido)::
::Isaac (little Bro) (Aikido)::
::KangRui (CHS)::
::QiChao (CHS)::
::Jerome::
::Sgstvoy A.K.A Ben (Startrek)::
::Dori A.K.A Fiona (Startrek)::
others

StarTrek Fan Group Singapore ::
Aikido Shinju-Kai Singapore ::
neopets ::
link :: link :: link :: link


Powered by TagBoard Message Board
Name

URL or Email

Messages(smilies)

Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com