Wednesday, February 01, 2006

Wednesday 1st FEB 06 09:55pm

LESSONS

Well, It has come and gone. I took my driving test today and the result was, FAIL. Now, this is the part where people will "normally" try to push the blame to the tester for being too strict or something. But i know better. My failure was due largely to one factor.

I was too nervous.

Maybe it's just me. I took the test too seriously. I was nervous even days before the actual test. There was so many things running in my mind when the test actually started. Have i made the right checks? Did i say the right things? Have i done the right things?

When the test actually begun, i was thinking, i want to make the tester comfortable, i want to do this, i need to ensure that, because the licence was SOO important to me. Not only that, A drivers licence is an expensive and very serious qualification. As a driver on the road when i pass, i want to be a responsible and careful driver to not only myself, but my passengers also. At the end, i was soo engrossed in performing that i under-performed at the end of the day. Because i did not put enough pressure on the accelerator, and i depressed my clutch too early, my engine stalled not once, not twice, but a total of EIGHT times. I myself cannot understand why it happened. It just did.

But after all is said and done, yes, i failed this attempt. I'll need to wait several weeks before my next test. I'll need to spend more money to book another test and refresher course.

Am i dissapointed? OF COURSE.

However, i have learnt many important lessons this round. What to expect when the test comes, and where i have fumbled during my first attempt. It's not the end of the world.

We can always fail in things we do or attempt.

What is important is that we learn from it, and rectify it the next time round.

13th of April.

Remember this date.

I'll be fighting for my licence again

This time, i WILL be prepared.

EarlGrey


Elder-Grey blogged @ 9:51 PM | archives




---*make it real*---


Comments: Post a Comment
This egg hatches on 03/01/06! Adopt one today!
James Lee Ng
Gender: Male (Like Duhz!)
Age: Above 21 ;D
Nicknames: Moderator/Angel-x/LostFaith/EarlGrey
Marital Status: Single and Available
Lives with: Family at YCK area
Occupation: Executive Officer
Licence: Class 3 (W.e.f 13/04/06)


***********************

interests

StarTrek (All Series): Member of StarTrek Fan Group of Singapore (STFGSG)
Aikido: Member of Aikido Shinju-Kai Singapore since November 2004.
6th Kyu (Blue Belt) 27th March 05.
5th Kyu (Blue Gold) 19th June 05.
4th Kyu (Brown Belt) 25th Sept 05
3rd Kyu (Brown-Gold) 19th Mar 06


***********************
dislikes

Lateness
Indeciveness
Vulguar Words


***********************

Acting Appearences

"Men at 40 (Channel 8) Waiter"
"The Champions (Channel 8)CID Officer"
"Xi Ling Men II (Channel 8)Police/CID Officer"
"My Mighty In-Laws (Channel 8)Wushu Student"
"A Child's Hope II (Channel 8) Medic"
"Room in my Heart (Channel 8) Volunteer"
"My Lucky Charm (Channel 8)Wushu Student"
"Zero to Hero (Channel 8) HellGuard"
"Potrait of Home (Channel 8) Cameraman"
"Feng Niao (Channel 8) Ah Cai"
"Fa Yi X Dang An (Channel 8) Messenger"
"Ai Yoh, Wo De Ma (channel 8) Enviroment Officer"
"Wu Chu Cai Hong (Channel 8) Security Guard"
"Ai De Zhang Men Ren (Channel 8) Reporter (occuring role)"


***********************
Services Provided

Tuition: Once a week, One Subject (Eng,Lit,Geog or Chi), 2 hours per session SGD$180
Events Hosting/Emcee: Neg on Project Basis (SGD$90 - SGD$180 per project)
Advertisment Talent: Market Rate.
Counselling

<

::Lester Ho Black (TJC)::
::Lester Ho White (TJC)::
::FengQuan (VJC)::
::David #Myplace::
::Zuohan #Myplace::
::Hafiz (Aikido)::
::Isaac (little Bro) (Aikido)::
::KangRui (CHS)::
::QiChao (CHS)::
::Jerome::
::Sgstvoy A.K.A Ben (Startrek)::
::Dori A.K.A Fiona (Startrek)::
others

StarTrek Fan Group Singapore ::
Aikido Shinju-Kai Singapore ::
neopets ::
link :: link :: link :: link


Powered by TagBoard Message Board
Name

URL or Email

Messages(smilies)

Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com