Monday, March 13, 2006

Monday 13th March 06 11:20pm

WRITE

Ok i know. It's been awhile since i last blogged. Seriously, my life is very mundane. nothing much to write about. Ok, maybe there is, but it will most likely make you go to sleep then anything else. Since my last entry, i'am waiting to get back my old job with my parent's company. At the end of the day, a healthy income every month is the most important to survive in this country isn't it?

But even as i havetotally nothing to write about, i HAVE to think of something. Becasue i'd like to think that i do have some avid readers to my blog. Firstly, i have decided to shelf my novel writting simply because it's been so many days yet no one seems to be interested. Why not? well, read my previous entry and you will know.

During the weekend i had a Anniversary BBQ gathering with my Dojo mates at Pasir Ris Beach. It was alot of work, and i had a good time going back into the kitchen again to cook. Yes. I CAN cook. No self respecting Pagan practioner can't COOK. What with all the potions and faerie foods one has to prepare for the various Pagan festivals of the year. But i just got down to cook a batch of Bee Hoon for my Dojo mates. I'am glad that they all liked it. It's been a long time since i really cooked anything for anyone. LOL. Looks like i still have my "touch". Hehe. For dessert, i cut up 6 snow pears for them to bite on.

A good number of them turned up and we had a great time. At least, i would like to believe we did. The food we prepared was just right in my view. At least we did not have any leftovers to worry about.

The March holidays are here aren't they? Hmm.... so what have you guys thought of doing for your holidays? For me, there is not much for me to do except to train hard for my Aikido grading next week. Honestly, i'am not very confident this time round. I suppose taking up the appointment as my Dojo's AsstLeader has it's own sacrifices. I had to train the juniors who are also going for their grading, and during my own training day, i have little chance to really train for the grading because i'am the lowest grade amongst the senior class i'am in.

Shit happens huh..... I just hope that i am given abit of luck NOT to be the one to perform first during grading day. At least.... i will have a certian advantage. Will have to see how lar.

Over at home, my parents just went on a week long vacation to Thailand. Good for me. 6 days of peace for me.

On a personal front, Jon kept asking me to train him up for Aikido grading. Unfortunately, he does not seem to be putting in any effort at all. Twice in a row he cancelled on me at the last min. And i made my way back to Pasir Ris on BOTH occasions. I can only go so far for people. They will have to put in the effort themselves, isn't it? Oh well.

On a happier note, my B'day is coming up soon this month. Hope that i can at least spend my b'day with someone i love. Hmm... who can i "date" out huh?

Any suggestions?

EarlGrey


Elder-Grey blogged @ 11:19 PM | archives




---*make it real*---


Comments: Post a Comment
This egg hatches on 03/01/06! Adopt one today!
James Lee Ng
Gender: Male (Like Duhz!)
Age: Above 21 ;D
Nicknames: Moderator/Angel-x/LostFaith/EarlGrey
Marital Status: Single and Available
Lives with: Family at YCK area
Occupation: Executive Officer
Licence: Class 3 (W.e.f 13/04/06)


***********************

interests

StarTrek (All Series): Member of StarTrek Fan Group of Singapore (STFGSG)
Aikido: Member of Aikido Shinju-Kai Singapore since November 2004.
6th Kyu (Blue Belt) 27th March 05.
5th Kyu (Blue Gold) 19th June 05.
4th Kyu (Brown Belt) 25th Sept 05
3rd Kyu (Brown-Gold) 19th Mar 06


***********************
dislikes

Lateness
Indeciveness
Vulguar Words


***********************

Acting Appearences

"Men at 40 (Channel 8) Waiter"
"The Champions (Channel 8)CID Officer"
"Xi Ling Men II (Channel 8)Police/CID Officer"
"My Mighty In-Laws (Channel 8)Wushu Student"
"A Child's Hope II (Channel 8) Medic"
"Room in my Heart (Channel 8) Volunteer"
"My Lucky Charm (Channel 8)Wushu Student"
"Zero to Hero (Channel 8) HellGuard"
"Potrait of Home (Channel 8) Cameraman"
"Feng Niao (Channel 8) Ah Cai"
"Fa Yi X Dang An (Channel 8) Messenger"
"Ai Yoh, Wo De Ma (channel 8) Enviroment Officer"
"Wu Chu Cai Hong (Channel 8) Security Guard"
"Ai De Zhang Men Ren (Channel 8) Reporter (occuring role)"


***********************
Services Provided

Tuition: Once a week, One Subject (Eng,Lit,Geog or Chi), 2 hours per session SGD$180
Events Hosting/Emcee: Neg on Project Basis (SGD$90 - SGD$180 per project)
Advertisment Talent: Market Rate.
Counselling

<

::Lester Ho Black (TJC)::
::Lester Ho White (TJC)::
::FengQuan (VJC)::
::David #Myplace::
::Zuohan #Myplace::
::Hafiz (Aikido)::
::Isaac (little Bro) (Aikido)::
::KangRui (CHS)::
::QiChao (CHS)::
::Jerome::
::Sgstvoy A.K.A Ben (Startrek)::
::Dori A.K.A Fiona (Startrek)::
others

StarTrek Fan Group Singapore ::
Aikido Shinju-Kai Singapore ::
neopets ::
link :: link :: link :: link


Powered by TagBoard Message Board
Name

URL or Email

Messages(smilies)

Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com