Monday, March 27, 2006

Sunday 26th MAR 06. 12:25am

PARTIES AND HORROR STYLISTS

Over the weekend, i organised a small gathering at my place for a light dinner and movie, also as a sort of belated birthday dinner for my friends. First off, i would like to thank, in no particular order, Dr EMH and Superstar, Ashley, Chua, Julius, WeiHao, Jackle, Dori, Ben, Felix-San, Jerald, Dennison, Sherwin, Wilson and Jay for gracing my gathering. I made Beehoon, nuggets and soup for the night's meal. Jerald and gang came very late, so not much food left for them when they actually arrived. I have invited more people, namely Jon from my aikido class. He said he was coming. In the end, he never turned up, causing me to have to wait for him, and in the process delay the dinner time for ALL my guests also. He never even bothered to call me and tell me he wasn't coming. How irritating is that? So irresponsible.

He is not the only one though. There is these two boys from my HQ Aikido class whom said they were coming also. in the end, also same case as Jon. never called. then only replied with silly excuses when i texted them to ask if they are coming.

All in all, i had a good time with my friends on that day. It COULD have been better, but one must always be happy with what he/she can have.

Sunday was Bizzare. I FORWARN you guys first. The following entry MAY contain elements that may cause discomfort to some people. If you feel that you do not want to read any further, PLEASE STOP READING FROM HERE ON END.

I went to Bedok today, somewhere besides the NTUC Fairprice where there is this 10 mins hair cut service for $10. I felt my hair was a bit long, so i went for the cut. There was this very very GAY looking guy, who's voice sounds as if he just got his throat slit by a blade. He did my hair. all was well until the part where he was supposed to vaccum up the loose hairs that are around my neck and stuff.

Now, where i was sitting, there was this armrest. so naturally, my hand was rested on the armrest. The level of the seat was, unfortunately at the same level as his croutch area. when he was at my right vaccuming my hair, he leaned forward and his hard rigid DICK was rubbing AGAINST my elbow. And he LEANED harder in. I was like...... OMG. THIS GUY.... IS SOOO EWWWWW.........

He did that not ONCE, but many times. He took like 6 mins to vaccum my hair.

AND HE RE-CUT my hair AGAIN!!!!!

and yes, you guessed it. he got to RE-VACCUM my hair AGAIN.

That guy was NO-WHERE YOUNG nor GOOD-LOOKING. I mean

SHEESH.

I didn't want to say or do anything at that time because i also didn't want to make a scene or make people in a difficult position. i mean, as long as it was not totally obvious that he was.... "enjoying" himself, i should also act blur and act as if everything is normal.

But it was EEEWWWWW!!!!!!!!!!

I mean, yes, i may be gay..... But hey..... i've got my own class of people i like.... and that hair stylist is definately NOT even close to that class.

For my readers who live around bedok.... maybe you can go see for yourself lar.

LOL

Wear some durian shells or something...... wait that guy come rub against you again..... just stab his nuts or something.

EarlGrey


Elder-Grey blogged @ 12:25 AM | archives




---*make it real*---


Comments: Post a Comment
This egg hatches on 03/01/06! Adopt one today!
James Lee Ng
Gender: Male (Like Duhz!)
Age: Above 21 ;D
Nicknames: Moderator/Angel-x/LostFaith/EarlGrey
Marital Status: Single and Available
Lives with: Family at YCK area
Occupation: Executive Officer
Licence: Class 3 (W.e.f 13/04/06)


***********************

interests

StarTrek (All Series): Member of StarTrek Fan Group of Singapore (STFGSG)
Aikido: Member of Aikido Shinju-Kai Singapore since November 2004.
6th Kyu (Blue Belt) 27th March 05.
5th Kyu (Blue Gold) 19th June 05.
4th Kyu (Brown Belt) 25th Sept 05
3rd Kyu (Brown-Gold) 19th Mar 06


***********************
dislikes

Lateness
Indeciveness
Vulguar Words


***********************

Acting Appearences

"Men at 40 (Channel 8) Waiter"
"The Champions (Channel 8)CID Officer"
"Xi Ling Men II (Channel 8)Police/CID Officer"
"My Mighty In-Laws (Channel 8)Wushu Student"
"A Child's Hope II (Channel 8) Medic"
"Room in my Heart (Channel 8) Volunteer"
"My Lucky Charm (Channel 8)Wushu Student"
"Zero to Hero (Channel 8) HellGuard"
"Potrait of Home (Channel 8) Cameraman"
"Feng Niao (Channel 8) Ah Cai"
"Fa Yi X Dang An (Channel 8) Messenger"
"Ai Yoh, Wo De Ma (channel 8) Enviroment Officer"
"Wu Chu Cai Hong (Channel 8) Security Guard"
"Ai De Zhang Men Ren (Channel 8) Reporter (occuring role)"


***********************
Services Provided

Tuition: Once a week, One Subject (Eng,Lit,Geog or Chi), 2 hours per session SGD$180
Events Hosting/Emcee: Neg on Project Basis (SGD$90 - SGD$180 per project)
Advertisment Talent: Market Rate.
Counselling

<

::Lester Ho Black (TJC)::
::Lester Ho White (TJC)::
::FengQuan (VJC)::
::David #Myplace::
::Zuohan #Myplace::
::Hafiz (Aikido)::
::Isaac (little Bro) (Aikido)::
::KangRui (CHS)::
::QiChao (CHS)::
::Jerome::
::Sgstvoy A.K.A Ben (Startrek)::
::Dori A.K.A Fiona (Startrek)::
others

StarTrek Fan Group Singapore ::
Aikido Shinju-Kai Singapore ::
neopets ::
link :: link :: link :: link


Powered by TagBoard Message Board
Name

URL or Email

Messages(smilies)

Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com