Wednesday, March 22, 2006

Tuesday 21st MAR 06 12:40am

WISHES CAME TRUE

I never expected any special thing to happen today. Even if it IS my Birthday. But life is very strange. sometimes, it drops little suprises at you. Today, i got my wishes granted. In a way.

The morning started rather mundanely. Woke up after being awaken by my phone's SMS tone. Lazed around abit until the afternoon and then set off to Bedok Interchange to meet up with Jerald and Jay. Bless their souls. They actually bought me a gift, and made time to meet me even though their classes ended quite late today. It was evident from the fact that they were all still in uniforms. It is really simple gestures like these that makes things worthwhile for any person. We proceeded to Tampines Century Square for dinner. We had black pepper steak at Jack's Place. It's pricey for sure, but hey, their are some things that money cannot buy such as friendship.

After dinner, we actually wanted to watch a movie but the timings aren't right, so Jay went to cut his hair at the 10 mins hair cut service. It was on the way there that i recieved a phone call that really made my day.

My Godma called to wish me happy birthday. Just a simple "Hey James, Happy Birthday." I was really touched and elated. It really means so much when someone whom you have lost contact for some time, due to each other's own lives and what not, and to suddenly have that someone call to tell you he/she remembered your special day. My day seems to be looking up from that moment onwards.

After Jay's haircut, we went down to Starbucks for coffee and just to chat. Not long, my best friend Colin came over and joined us. Jay and Jerald left soon after as they had school the next day. After awhile, both of us went down to Jln Kayu for supper and then it was back home for me.

And the suprises did not end there. My dear baby sister actually baked a cake for me, with the help of her boyfriend. She actually baked a cake for me. I was totally speechless. Not to mention touched beyond words.





















The masterpiece.

Not only did she bake a cake for me, she also made some sort of e-birthday card for me on CD.

I was totally happy.

I have to add too, that through the day, the below mentioned people have wished me a happy birthday, some of which i never thought would have done so.

Isaac - Phone Call
Hafiz - SMS
WeiHao - SMS
Jayang - SMS
Joey - SMS
Godma - Phone call
Qin'An - SMS
Jerome - Blog Tag

For those who have wished me on this day and i have failed to put down your name, i apologise. My memory is not what it used to be. Let me know and i will do the changes to this list.

So, at the end of the day How was my birthday?

It was PRICELESS.

Thank you, my friends. You make my life worth living, and my day worth looking forward to.


Blessed Be.

EarlGrey


EarlGrey blogged @ 12:39 AM | archives




---*make it real*---


Comments: Post a Comment
This egg hatches on 03/01/06! Adopt one today!
James Lee Ng
Gender: Male (Like Duhz!)
Age: Above 21 ;D
Nicknames: Moderator/Angel-x/LostFaith/EarlGrey
Marital Status: Single and Available
Lives with: Family at YCK area
Occupation: Executive Officer
Licence: Class 3 (W.e.f 13/04/06)


***********************

interests

StarTrek (All Series): Member of StarTrek Fan Group of Singapore (STFGSG)
Aikido: Member of Aikido Shinju-Kai Singapore since November 2004.
6th Kyu (Blue Belt) 27th March 05.
5th Kyu (Blue Gold) 19th June 05.
4th Kyu (Brown Belt) 25th Sept 05
3rd Kyu (Brown-Gold) 19th Mar 06


***********************
dislikes

Lateness
Indeciveness
Vulguar Words


***********************

Acting Appearences

"Men at 40 (Channel 8) Waiter"
"The Champions (Channel 8)CID Officer"
"Xi Ling Men II (Channel 8)Police/CID Officer"
"My Mighty In-Laws (Channel 8)Wushu Student"
"A Child's Hope II (Channel 8) Medic"
"Room in my Heart (Channel 8) Volunteer"
"My Lucky Charm (Channel 8)Wushu Student"
"Zero to Hero (Channel 8) HellGuard"
"Potrait of Home (Channel 8) Cameraman"
"Feng Niao (Channel 8) Ah Cai"
"Fa Yi X Dang An (Channel 8) Messenger"
"Ai Yoh, Wo De Ma (channel 8) Enviroment Officer"
"Wu Chu Cai Hong (Channel 8) Security Guard"
"Ai De Zhang Men Ren (Channel 8) Reporter (occuring role)"


***********************
Services Provided

Tuition: Once a week, One Subject (Eng,Lit,Geog or Chi), 2 hours per session SGD$180
Events Hosting/Emcee: Neg on Project Basis (SGD$90 - SGD$180 per project)
Advertisment Talent: Market Rate.
Counselling

<

::Lester Ho Black (TJC)::
::Lester Ho White (TJC)::
::FengQuan (VJC)::
::David #Myplace::
::Zuohan #Myplace::
::Hafiz (Aikido)::
::Isaac (little Bro) (Aikido)::
::KangRui (CHS)::
::QiChao (CHS)::
::Jerome::
::Sgstvoy A.K.A Ben (Startrek)::
::Dori A.K.A Fiona (Startrek)::
others

StarTrek Fan Group Singapore ::
Aikido Shinju-Kai Singapore ::
neopets ::
link :: link :: link :: link


Powered by TagBoard Message Board
Name

URL or Email

Messages(smilies)

Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com