Saturday, April 15, 2006

Saturday 15th APR 06 11:11pm

DRIVE

I have managed to get my driver's licence recently. One would think that i am over the moon by now and driving around the roads of our Island like a free bird.

Nothing could be futher from the truth. It's true that i was very happy when i got my licence. I had waited long and paid alot to get this licence. However, now that i DO have it, i realised that my stress level has gone up considerably. Firstly, It is now ME behind the wheel. I am no longer just a passenger taking the bus, MRT or taxi, depending on the driver for my own safety. I am responsible now. Not that i'am not prepared to face this responsibility. It's just that the responsibility comes fast and furious. It's stressful. I drove my mum's Audi yesterday after dropping off my sis at her school.

The first day out on the opened roads is a feeling that words cannot describe. It is a mix of both a happy and totally nerve wrecking feeling. Driving is not supposed to be such a chore!

That's the perception we get as passengers. "He/She makes driving seem so easy..."

And today, my second day on the road using the van like car from the office. After HOURS. Yes, HOURS turing and turing aimlessly around Singapore, i managed to, after some difficulty get to my Aikido HQ at Balestier Road. And when i tried to drive back home, that took me another 2 Hours. Yes.

2 FREAKING HOURS.

I may have gotten my Licence, but the licence is only the beginning. I now need to get myself acustomed to the roads, know the roads and really...... learn the skills of being a good and responsible driver.

It's not easy. You miss a turn, you have to move on and find the next exit. You slow down abit, you have to get look out for cars behind you. You see big trailers, you have to give way to them. I can safely say that this has got to be the most stressful period of my life. This is not a playing matter, my friends. Lives are at stake. One mistake, and it could be a scar for life.

Worse, you could even lose your life, or take someone elses.















The car that i am driving now. Sorry about the low lighting.


On another matter, i happen to find some pics of my new house that my sis has taken. I decided to post them here, for the benefit of my friends whom, under certian circumstance, i am unable to invite over to visit. For this, i sincerely apologise. At the end of the day, this is not my house to do as i like.

Now, there WILL be people who thinks that i'am just a big show off by posting the pics here. For this, i dun think i even need to bother to explain myself. My friends who knows me will know what type of a person i am. There is no need for me to prove/defend myself to people who just like to make issues with every single thing they see or hear in life.

So, there you have it.















Pool Side Area















Kitchen/Dining Area
















Lobby/Hall Area















Door/Lift



Elder-Grey blogged @ 11:16 PM | archives




---*make it real*---


Comments: Post a Comment
This egg hatches on 03/01/06! Adopt one today!
James Lee Ng
Gender: Male (Like Duhz!)
Age: Above 21 ;D
Nicknames: Moderator/Angel-x/LostFaith/EarlGrey
Marital Status: Single and Available
Lives with: Family at YCK area
Occupation: Executive Officer
Licence: Class 3 (W.e.f 13/04/06)


***********************

interests

StarTrek (All Series): Member of StarTrek Fan Group of Singapore (STFGSG)
Aikido: Member of Aikido Shinju-Kai Singapore since November 2004.
6th Kyu (Blue Belt) 27th March 05.
5th Kyu (Blue Gold) 19th June 05.
4th Kyu (Brown Belt) 25th Sept 05
3rd Kyu (Brown-Gold) 19th Mar 06


***********************
dislikes

Lateness
Indeciveness
Vulguar Words


***********************

Acting Appearences

"Men at 40 (Channel 8) Waiter"
"The Champions (Channel 8)CID Officer"
"Xi Ling Men II (Channel 8)Police/CID Officer"
"My Mighty In-Laws (Channel 8)Wushu Student"
"A Child's Hope II (Channel 8) Medic"
"Room in my Heart (Channel 8) Volunteer"
"My Lucky Charm (Channel 8)Wushu Student"
"Zero to Hero (Channel 8) HellGuard"
"Potrait of Home (Channel 8) Cameraman"
"Feng Niao (Channel 8) Ah Cai"
"Fa Yi X Dang An (Channel 8) Messenger"
"Ai Yoh, Wo De Ma (channel 8) Enviroment Officer"
"Wu Chu Cai Hong (Channel 8) Security Guard"
"Ai De Zhang Men Ren (Channel 8) Reporter (occuring role)"


***********************
Services Provided

Tuition: Once a week, One Subject (Eng,Lit,Geog or Chi), 2 hours per session SGD$180
Events Hosting/Emcee: Neg on Project Basis (SGD$90 - SGD$180 per project)
Advertisment Talent: Market Rate.
Counselling

<

::Lester Ho Black (TJC)::
::Lester Ho White (TJC)::
::FengQuan (VJC)::
::David #Myplace::
::Zuohan #Myplace::
::Hafiz (Aikido)::
::Isaac (little Bro) (Aikido)::
::KangRui (CHS)::
::QiChao (CHS)::
::Jerome::
::Sgstvoy A.K.A Ben (Startrek)::
::Dori A.K.A Fiona (Startrek)::
others

StarTrek Fan Group Singapore ::
Aikido Shinju-Kai Singapore ::
neopets ::
link :: link :: link :: link


Powered by TagBoard Message Board
Name

URL or Email

Messages(smilies)

Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com